Flatbread Pizza With Mozzarella Shreds
- 625g flour
- 5g salt
- 312g So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconutmilk, Unsweetened Original
- 70g vegan butter
- 6g dry active yeast
- 85 mL warm water
- 1.5g sugar
- 450g San Marzano tomato puree
- 175g So Delicious® Dairy Free Cheese Alternative, Mozzarella Style Shreds
- 12g basil, sliced
- 10g oil
- 5g garlic, sliced thin
- 50g yellow onion, sliced thin
- Pinch of rosemary
- Pinch of chili
- 1. Whisk the yeast and sugar in the warm water. Set aside to bloom. Bring the So Delicious® Unsweetened Original Coconutmilk to a boil in a small pot with add the vegan butter. Stir until melted and cool down until it’s just warm. Meanwhile, whisk the flour and salt in a medium sized bowl. Add the yeast mixture and the So Delicious® Unsweetened Original Coconutmilk to the flour; stir until a smooth dough has formed.
Proof for 1 hour. Fold by pulling the bottom upwards over the top. Repeat a few more times. Cover with plastic wrap and let proof for another 2 hours.
Divide into 75g portions and roll into smooth balls. Place in a large white lexan that’s been sprayed with nonstick. Cover with a plate or saran wrap, and proof for 30-1 hour.
- 2. On medium heat in a saute pan, saute onion, garlic, and oil together until onions are translucent. Add tomato puree. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add So Delicious® Mozzarella Style Shreds, and reduce heat until low. Stir occasionally until So Delicious® Mozzarella Style Shreds have melted. Add in rosemary, and pinch of chili, simmer for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Finely slice basil and add to sauce, season with salt to taste.
- 3. Preheat oven to 450F. Roll dough to around 6” in diameter using a rolling pin and stretching with hands until each is fairly thin. Place dough onto a floured sheet pan. Spoon 2 tablespoons of auce onto the dough, or however much you’d like, leaving an edge. Sprinkle with desired toppings -- mushrooms, kale, artichoke hearts, heirloom tomatoes, more So Delicious® Mozzarella Style Shreds. Place in 450F oven for 5-8 minutes, or until crust is golden. Remove from oven, drizzle with olive oil, finishing salt, and pepper, and enjoy!