Strawberry Mocha Parfait
- Dannon® Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt, 12.5 quarts
- Instant coffee, granulated, ½ cup
- Cocoa powder, 2 cups
- Strawberries, fresh, sliced or diced, 10.5 pounds
- Granola, 25 cups
1. In a large bowl, mix Dannon® Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt, instant coffee and cocoa powder.
2. To build parfait: place 8 ounces of chocolate coffee yogurt mixture and top with granola and fresh strawberries.
3. Serve immediately.
*Keep cold for service, below 41 degrees
Recipes notes: frozen strawberries can be used as well, thaw and drain juiced before using. If making in bulk, place granola in a separate container and refrigerator until ready to use.
Nutrients Per Serving:
|Calories||555||Total Fat (gm)||6||Dietary Fiber||6.6|
|Protein (gm)||17||Saturated Fat (gm)||2.5||Sodium||277|
|Carbohydrate (gm)||80||Cholesterol (mg)||11.34|
1 parfait is 2 oz meat/meat alternate, 2 ounces grain equivalent and 1/2 cup fruit