Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, Unsalted
- 16 Each Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Cup Yellow Onion, Small Dice
- 2 Bags (10 oz. ea) Baby Spinach
- 4 Cans (14 oz. ea) Artichoke Hearts, Canned, Drained, Rough Chop
- 4 Cups Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1 ½ Cups Monterey Jack Cheese, Shredded
- ½ Teaspoon Cayenne
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
1. Melt 6 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and onion, cook for 3-4 minutes or until onions are soft. Turn heat to medium-high and add spinach. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the spinach wilts. Remove skillet from heat, and remove the spinach from the skillet; place in small strainer. Once cool enough to touch, squeeze the excess juice back into the skillet. Set spinach aside.
2. Add the onions and artichokes to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat for several minutes, until liquid is cooked off and artichokes start to gain color and onions are translucent. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt, feta, Parmesan, and jack cheese and fold with a spatula until combined. Season with cayenne, salt, and pepper.Serve with pita wedges, chips, or crackers.
Make it your own: flavor inspirations
Bacon, Spicy Green Chile, Green Curry, Layered Sun dried tomato Hummus, Onion & Parmesan
MAKES 30 SERVINGS (4 FL OZ EACH)