Southwest Corn Chowder
- 24 cups Corn Kernels, Fire-Roasted
- 24 tbsp Roasted Garlic
- 3 tsp Cumin, Ground
- 3 tsp Ancho Chili Powder
- 18 cup So Delicious Dairy Free Coconutmilk Unsweetened
- 6 cup Fire-Roasted Red Bell Peppers Small Diced
- 6 cup Fire-Roasted Poblano Peppers Small Diced
- 9 tsp Kosher Salt
- 6 cups Black Beans Canned, Drained, Rinsed Heated
- 3 ea Avocado Stage 4, #36 Sliced
- 3 cups Tortilla Strips, Santa Fe Sugar Foods
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, Minced Minced
1. In a vitamix, puree 20 cups corn kernels, roasted garlic, cumin, ancho chili powder, and Coconutmilk.
2. Add puree to large pot. Add remaining 4 cups of corn kernels, fire-roasted red bell and poblano peppers. Stir to combine.
3. Bring soup to boil. Lower heat to simmer and simmer soup for 15 minutes.
4. Add salt to soup and thoroughly combine.
5. Assemble soup. Each bowl gets:
2 cups hot soup
1/4 cup warmed black beans
3 slices avocado
1/8 cup tortilla strips
1 tsp minced cilantro