Snickerdoodle Greek Yogurt Protein Cookies
- ¼ cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Dark Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/3 cup Dannon® Oikos® Greek Yogurt – Vanilla
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 ½ cups Cake Flour
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp. Cream of Tartar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 350ºF. Beat together butter, sugar and dark brown sugar until creamed.
2. Add Dannon® Oikos® Vanilla Greek Yogurt, egg and vanilla and beat to combine well.
3. In a separate bowl combine cake flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, cinnamon and salt. Combine flour and yogurt mixture, careful not to over mix.
4. Scoop 12 cookies on silpat-lined sheetpans, about 2 inches apart. The batter will be loose and the cookies will spread during baking.
5. Combine Dusting ingredients and sprinkle heavily over each cookie before baking. Bake for 14-16 minutes and then let cool completely.