Ranch Breaded Chicken Tenders
Dannon® Lowfat Plain Yogurt, 32 ounces
Chicken tenders, raw 9 pounds
Breadcrumbs, panko 8 ounces
Breadcrumbs, plain 16 ounces
Onion powder 4 Tablespoons
Garlic powder 4 Tablespoons
Dill, dry 4 Tablespoons
Kosher salt, 1.5 Tablespoons
Black Pepper, ground 2 teaspoons
1. Place chicken in large bowl with Dannon® Lowfat Plain Yogurt. Toss well to coat chicken.
2. In another large bowl, mix breadcrumbs through pepper.
3. Place several chicken tenders into breadcrumb bowl individually to bread. Shake container to coat individual tenders with breading.
4. Line breaded chicken tenders in an even layer on a parchment lined sheet pan.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
6. Bake breaded tenders for 20 minutes, until browned and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
7. Serve immediately or hold in warmer until ready for service.
8. CCP: Hold hot, above 135 degrees.
Nutrients Per Serving:
|Calories||202||Total Fat (gm)||3||Dietary Fiber||1|
|Protein (gm)||22||Saturated Fat (gm)||1||Sodium||257|
|Carbohydrate (gm)||20||Cholesterol (mg)||59|
4.5 ounces of chicken is 2 oz meat/meat alternate