- 1 ea 8' in. Flour Tortilla
- 3 tbsp Black Beans
- 2 tbsp Pico de Gallo
- 1 tbsp Guacamole
- 1/3 cup So Delicious Dairy Free Cheddar Shreds
- 1 ea 8' in. Bamboo Skewer
- 1 ½ tbsp DairyFree Sour Cream
- 1 ½ tsp Fresh Cilantro
1. Pre-heat a deep fryer to 350 degrees.
2. Spread Guacamole on an 8' in. flour tortilla. Top with black beans, pico de gallo and dairy free cheddar shreds; Roll in to a burrito and weave a bamboo skewer through the open end to seal shut.
3. Deep fry the burrito for 3 minutes or until the exterior is golden brown and crispy.
4. Cut the Chimichanga in half on a bias before drizzling with dairy free sour cream and garnishing with pico de gallo and fresh chopped cilantro.