Peaches and Cream Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- Dannon® Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt, 6.25 quarts
- Oats, dry, rolled, 2 pound 4 ounces
- Milk, 1% 6.5 cups
- Cinnamon, ground 1 tablespoon
- Peaches, drained, canned, sliced 4 #10 cans
1. In a large bowl, combine oats, Dannon® Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt and milk.
2. Stir in cinnamon.
3. Portion into 6 ounces servings.
4. Top with sliced peaches.
5. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
6. Serve cold.
*Keep cold for service, below 41 degrees
Nutrients Per Serving:
|Calories||374||Total Fat (gm)||2.51||Dietary Fiber||1|
|Protein (gm)||7.9||Saturated Fat (gm)||1||Sodium||111|
|Carbohydrate (gm)||53||Cholesterol (mg)||7.6|
1 serving is 1 oz grain equivalent, 1 oz meat/meat alternate and ½ cup fruit