Grilled Peach and Pomegranate Parfait
1 tablespoon Pomegranate seeds
1 tablespoon Granola
1 tablespoon Coconut, sweetened, toasted
1 tablespoon Almonds, slivered, toasted
6 ounces Pro by Dannon Vanilla Yogurt
2/3 cup Peaches, sliced, grilled
2 tablespoons Honey
1. Mix pomegranate seeds, granola, coconut and almonds together.
2. Portion 3 ounces of yogurt into the bottom of a serving glass.
3. Layer the granola mixture and the peaches over the yogurt, reserving some for garnish.
4. Portion the remaining 3 ounces of yogurt into the glass.
5. Drizzle with honey, and garnish with reserved toppings.
Seasonally available, IQF, canned or dried fruits can be substituted for grilled peaches and/or pomegranate seeds.