Orange Creamsicle Breakfast Parfait
- Pro by Dannon®Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt, 6.25 quarts
- Orange Juice, 1.5 quarts
- Mandarin Oranges 12.75 pounds
- Rice Cereal 25 ounces
- Granola 6.25 cups
1. Mix Dannon®Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt and orange juice in a large bowl until combined.
2. In a separate bowl, mix rice cereal and granola.
3. Layer into a parfait by portioning yogurt and cereal mixture into a parfait cup. Top with ½ cup mandarin oranges.
*Keep cold for service, below 41 degrees
*If making in bulk, place cereal mixture into a separate container and refrigerate.
Nutrients Per Serving:
|Calories||395||Total Fat (gm)||1.9||Dietary Fiber||3|
|Protein (gm)||12||Saturated Fat (gm)||0||Sodium||77|
|Carbohydrate (gm)||53||Cholesterol (mg)||0|
1 serving is 1 oz grain equivalent, 1 oz meat/meat alternate and ½ cup fruit 1 serving is 5 ounces