Mango and Cardamom Lassie Yogurt Pie
- 1¼ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (about 10 whole crackers)
- 4 Tbs. Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 Tbs. Granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp. Lime Zest
- 1 lb. Ripe Mango, chopped, plus more for garnish (thawed and drained, if frozen)
- 1 cup Oikos Greek Yogurt
- ¾ cup Reduced-Fat Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Honey
- 1 tsp. Lime Zest, plus more for garnish
- 1 Tbs. Lime Juice
- ¾ tsp. Ground Cardamom
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
To prepare crust:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch pie pan (not deep-dish) with cooking spray.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, salt and lime zest in a large bowl. Press evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan. Bake the crust until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
To prepare filling:
3. Puree mango in a food processor until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any fibrous bits. Return the puree to the food processor and add yogurt, cream cheese, honey, lime zest and juice, cardamom and salt. Puree until very smooth. Scrape the filling into the cooled crust.
4. Freeze the pie until firm, about 12 hours. Once frozen, loosely cover with plastic wrap and freeze for up to 5 days.
5. Let the pie stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes before slicing. Garnish with diced fresh mango and/or lime zest.