Lemon Yogurt Scones with Raspberry Yogurt Spread
- 2 ½ cups Flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ cup Sugar
- 6 tbsp. Butter, Chilled and Cut into Pieces
- 1 Lemon, Zested
- 1 cup Dannon® Oikos® Yogurt – Plain
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
1. Heat oven to 425ºF.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar in a mixer. Beat in butter and lemon zest until crumbly.
3. Combine Oikos® Vanilla Yogurt, egg and vanilla, and add to flour mixture until just combined. Roll out onto flour service and cut into circles.
4. Bake for 10 minutes until golden.
12 Large or 24 Petite Scones