Tropical Mango Smoothie Breakfast Bowl
Pineapple tidbits, canned3 #10 cans
Blueberries, wild, frozen, thawed3.5 pounds
Coconut, shredded, unsweetened2.75 pounds
Dannon Mango Smoothie50 each
1. Drain pineapple tidbits.
2. Thaw blueberries in refrigerator overnight.
3. Serve mango smoothie with a 1/8 cup shredded coconut, ¼ cup thawed blueberries, ½ cup pineapple tidbits and 1 oz granola in a grab and go container with a small bowl and spoon.
4. CCP: keep cold for service, below 41 degrees.
5. Allow students to assemble their own smoothie bowls by pouring smoothie in bowl and top with shredded coconut, pineapple tidbits, blueberries, and granola.
- Use thawed frozen pineapple or mango to replace pineapple tidbits.
- Portion all ingredients into small containers with lids for easy grab and go!
- If offer vs serve is not used, complete breakfast by adding a Horizon Organic Low-fat UHT Milk.
Nutrients Per Serving:
|Calories||465||23%||Total Fat (g)||10g||12%||Dietary Fiber||12g||42%|
|Protein (g)||12g||24%||Saturated Fat (g)||6g||30%||Sodium (mg)||113mg||5%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||80g||29%||Cholesterol (mg)||6mg||2%||Sugar (g)||29g|
1 serving is 1.75 oz meat/meat alternate, 1 oz grain and 1 cup fruit