Honey Panna Cotta with Fresh Berries and Candied Spiced Walnuts
- ¼ cup Cool Water
- 1 Envelope Unflavored Gelatin
- 2 cups Dannon® Pro Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 cups Low-Fat Buttermilk
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ Lemon, Juiced
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 6 tbsp. Honey
- 12 oz. Assorted Fresh Berries
1. Soak gelatin in listed water for 5 minutes. While gelatin is soaking, slowly heat ½ of the listed buttermilk and sugar over medium heat in a saucepan to just below boiling point.
2. Combine remaining buttermilk, yogurt, lemon and zest together in a stainless steel bowl. Blend together well.
3. Add gelatin mixture to warm buttermilk and thoroughly blend in. Slowly stir in warm and cold mixtures together until well incorporated.
4. Divide the mix evenly in 6 service glasses of your choice. Cover and allow to set up under refrigeration for 6 hours.
5. At service, top chilled panna cotta with 1 tbsp. of honey each, then 2 oz. of mixed fresh berries and top with candied spiced walnuts. Garnish with a fresh sprig of mint.
6 portions, 5-oz. servings