Honey Chipotle Chicken
- 32 oz./4 cups Dannon® Oikos® Greek Yogurt 0% Fat – Plain
- 1 cup Honey
- ¾ cup Adobo Sauce
- 8 Chicken Breasts, Boneless, Skinless
1. Mix together all ingredients and put into a re-sealable bag and refrigerate at least 3 hours, or overnight.
2. Remove chicken from marinade and discard remaining marinade.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.
4. Place chicken on a parchment-lined sheet pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
5. Suggested sides: steamed broccolini and red-skinned mashed potatoes.