- 8 Cups Tri-Colored Quinoa, Cooked, Cooled
- 8 Cups Farro, Cooked, Cooled
- 4 Cups Brown Rice, Cooked, Cooled
- 4 Cups Cucumber, Small Dice
- 4 Cups Tomato, Small Dice
- 4 Cups Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt
- 2 ½ Tablespoons Lemon Juice, Fresh
- ½ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 8 Each Garlic Cloves, Pressed
- ½ Cup Parsley, Fresh, Chopped
- 2 ½ Cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 ½ Tablespoons Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Pepper
1. Combine all grains together in a large bowl with diced cucumber and diced tomato. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, combine Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, pressed garlic, and parsley; whisk to combine. Slowly pour-in olive oil, whisking constantly. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Pour dressing over grain salad and fold together to combine.
Make it your own: flavor inspirations
Roasted Balsamic Vegetable, Pesto & Heirloom Tomatoes, Sesame Miso, Moroccan Style Chick Pea, Harvest Grain Salad (Sweet Potato, Cranberries, Apple, Pecans)
48 SERVINGS (4 FL OZ EACH)