3 3/4 cup Zucchini grated
1 1/2 tbsp Salt Kosher
3 cups Silk Almondmilk original, unsweetened
4 1/2 tbsp Vinegar white, distilled
3/4 cup Sugar granulated
3/4 cup Margarine dairy free melted
6 each Eggs large
1 1/2 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes in oil diced
3 cup Carrots peeled, shredded
3 tbsp Thyme dried
6 tbsp Parsley fresh
6 tbsp Chives fresh
3 1/3 cup Cornmeal yellow
3 1/3 cup Flour all purpose
1 1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1. Mix zucchini and salt together and place in a strainer for 15-20 minutes. Squeeze dry.
2. Add vinegar to soymilk. Whisk together and let sit for 10 minutes.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together zucchini, soymilk, sugar, butter, eggs, sun-dried tomatoes, carrots, and herbs.
4.In a separate bowl, whisk together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
5. Add dry ingredients to liquid ingredients and mix just until combined.
6. Scoop into three well greased loaf pans.
7. Bake at 325° for 70-80 minutes or until cooked through.
8. Cut each loaf into 8 slices for serving.