Flourless Chocolate Cake with Yogurt Vanilla Cream
Flourless Chocolate Cake
1 ½ sticks Butter
12 oz. Semisweet or Dark Chocolate
¾ cups cups Dannon® Oikos® Greek Yogurt – Plain
½ tsp. Baking Powder
1 cup Sugar
Pinch of Salt
Yogurt Vanilla Cream
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Paste
- 1 cup Oikos Greek Yogurt – Plain
1. Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray 9-inch springform pan with pan spray.
2. In a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate together. In an electric mixer, combine eggs, yogurt, baking powder, sugar and salt and beat for 3-4 minutes until thick. Temper in chocolate to mixture.
3. Place springform pan on baking sheet and fill cake pan with chocolate mixture. Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
4. Let cool.
5. For yogurt vanilla cream whip cream with sugar and vanilla paste to stiff peaks. Fold in Oikos® Plain Greek Yogurt. Serve vanilla cream with flourless chocolate cake.
10 Slices per 9” Pan