Creamy Strawberry Peach Waffle Parfait
- Dannon® Vanilla lowfat yogurt, 6.25 quarts
- Cheese, Ricotta, part skim 6.25 pounds
- Strawberries, whole, frozen, thawed, drained 6 pounds
- Peaches, sliced, frozen, thawed, drained 6 pounds
- 100 1-ounce Waffles, whole grain
1. Cook waffles according to package directions.
2. Hold warm, above 135 degrees.
3. In a large bowl, mix ricotta and Dannon® yogurt together.
4. To build parfait: Layer 3 ounces of yogurt/ricotta mixture, 2 ounces strawberries/peaches and layer with cut up waffles. Top with remaining 3 ounces of yogurt/ricotta mixture and then with fruit. Garnish with remaining 1 ounce of waffles, cut into quarters.
5. Serve immediately.
*Keep cold for service, below 41 degrees
Nutrients Per Serving:
|Calories||566||Total Fat (gm)||18||Dietary Fiber||1.9|
|Protein (gm)||23||Saturated Fat (gm)||8||Sodium||556|
|Carbohydrate (gm)||53||Cholesterol (mg)||54|
1 parfait is 2 oz meat/meat alternate, 2 ounces grain equivalent and 1/2 cup fruit