Chocolate S’more Yogurt Dip
Dannon® low fat Vanilla Yogurt, 6.5 quarts
Cocoa powder 1.5 cups
Graham Crackers, whole grain 3.125 pounds
Chocolate Chips 2 cups (optional topping)
Mini marshmallows 2 cups (optional topping)
1. Reserve 1 cup of Dannon® vanilla yogurt. Set aside to use later.
2. In a large bowl, mix remaining yogurt and cocoa powder.
3. Portion 4 ounces into souffle cups.
4. Top with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows (if using). Drizzle with each with ½ teaspoon of vanilla yogurt that was set aside.
5. Serve with graham crackers.
6. Serve cold.
*Keep cold for service, below 41 degrees
Recipes notes: 1 serving is 4 ounces Optional topping is included in nutrition analysis
Nutrients Per Serving:
|Calories||267||Total Fat (gm)||7.5||Dietary Fiber||1.5|
|Protein (gm)||8||Saturated Fat (gm)||3||Sodium||200|
|Carbohydrate (gm)||43||Cholesterol (mg)||5.6|
4-ounce serving is 1-ounce meat/meat alternate and 1 oz grain equivalent