- 14 ¼ Cups Chicken Breast, Cooked, Pulled
- 2 ⅔ Cups Celery, Small Dice
- 1 ⅓ Cups Green Onion, Sliced
- 4 Cups Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt
- 2 ½ Tablespoons Brown Sugar, Packed
- ¾ Cup Lemon Juice, Fresh
- 2 ½ Tablespoons Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Pepper
1. Place pulled chicken, diced celery, and sliced green onion into a medium size bowl; toss to combine.
2. In a separate bowl, combine Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt, brown sugar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
3. Pour dressingover chicken mixture and fold to combine until chicken is well coated.
Make it your own: flavor inspirations
Apple & Toasted Almond, Pineapple & Pecan, Cranberry &Pepita, Curry & Red grape, Canjun
MAKES 34 SERVINGS (4 FL OZ EACH)