Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Overnight Oats
3 pounds, 8 ounces Peanut Butter, crunchy
1 cup Honey
2 tablespoons Vanilla
12 pounds, 8 ounces Yogurt, Dannon, Vanilla
1 quart Milk, skim
2 pounds, 4 ounces Oats, dry, rolled
15 pounds Bananas, whole
25 cups Granola
1. Mix peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a bowl. (warming this mixture on the stove top in a small pan will allow to mix easier)
2. In a large bowl or mixer, whisk yogurt into the peanut butter mixture.
3. Whisk in skim milk until combined.
4. Stir in oats until well mixed. Let sit in refrigerator overnight.
5. Cut bananas into a small dice.
6. 1 portion of oats is 6.4 ounces.
7. Layer the overnight oats into a 10 to 12-ounce portion cup.
8. Portion 3.2 oz of overnight oats, top with ½ cup of banana and ¼ cup granola,
9. Add remaining 3.2 ounces of oats and sprinkle the top with ¼ cup granola (you also don’t have to layer if you want to remove a step!)
10. Dust with a small amount of cocoa powder for an added visual appeal.
*Keep cold for service, below 41 degrees
Nutrients Per Serving:
|Calories||725||Total Fat (gm)||22||Dietary Fiber||6|
|Protein (gm)||23||Saturated Fat (gm)||5||Sodium||191|
|Carbohydrate (gm)||80||Cholesterol (mg)||7|
1 Bowl is 2 oz meat/meat alternate, 2 oz grain equivalent and 1/2 cup fruit