Chunky Monkey Breakfast Pizza
- Silk® Soy Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative3.125 quarts
- Peanut butter1.75 pounds
- Honey6 ounces
- Vanilla extract1 ounce
- Chocolate Chips, dairy free2 cups
- Banana, fresh, 150 count14.5 pounds
- Waffle, frozen, 1-ounce grain equivalent each100 each
- Strawberries, fresh9.5 pounds
- Silk® Aseptic Soy Milk, Very Vanilla, 8oz.50 each
1. In a large container, mix soy yogurt alternative, peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
CCP: Keep cold for service, below 41 degrees
2. Cook waffles according to packaging directions.
CCP: Keep warm for service, above 135 degrees
3. Peel and slice bananas.
4. Portion 1.25 ounces of soy yogurt alternative mix on to each waffle. Top with ¼ cup sliced banana and 1 teaspoon of dairy-free chocolate chips.
5. One serving is two waffle pizzas.
6. Serve immediately with a side of ½ cup fresh strawberries.
- Soy butter can be substituted for peanut butter.
- For grab and go, keep all items separate and allow students to assemble once they receive the meal.
- For grades K-5, serve one breakfast pizza as a serving.
Nutrients Per Serving:
|Calories||580||29%||Total Fat (g)||19g||24%||Dietary Fiber||7g||25%|
|Protein (g)||18g||36%||Saturated Fat (g)||6g||30%||Sodium (mg)||320mg||13%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||84g||30%||Cholesterol (mg)||5mg||1%||Sugar (g)||19g|
1 serving is 1 ounce meat/meat alternate, 1 ounce grain and 1 cup fruit