Blueberry Sunshine Smoothie
- Dannon® Oikos® Pro Greek Nonfat Vanilla Yogurt 6.25 quarts
- Wild Blueberries, frozen 4.5 pounds
- Bananas, fresh 7 pounds
- Orange Juice 6.25 quarts
1. Add all ingredients to a large container. Puree with an immersion blend.
2. Portion 10 ounces into cups.
3. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
4. Serve cold.
*Keep cold for service, below 41 degrees
Recipes notes: Frozen bananas can be used as well. Recipe tip: Alternative preparation method is to puree fruit and juice together. Stir in yogurt.
Nutrients Per Serving:
|Calories||226||Total Fat (gm)||0.5||Dietary Fiber||3.5|
|Protein (gm)||10||Saturated Fat (gm)||0||Sodium||35|
|Carbohydrate (gm)||46||Cholesterol (mg)||0|
1 serving is 10 ounces
1 serving is 1 oz meat/meat alternate and 1 cup fruit