Strawberry Dream Frozen Bars
- 12 pounds, 8 ounces Dannon Oikos Non-Fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt, divided
- 9 pounds Strawberries, whole, IQF, thawed, divided
- 3 pounds, 2 ounces Granola
1. Line a full cake pan with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor, puree 4 ½ pounds of strawberries. Set aside.
3. Take remaining 4 1/2 pounds of strawberries and rough dice.
4. In a large bowl or mixer, stir the granola and 6 ¼ pounds of vanilla yogurt together. Mix well.
5. In another large mixing bowl, combine the remaining 6 ¼ pounds of vanilla yogurt and pureed strawberries. Mix well.
6. Add granola mixture onto the parchment paper. Smooth into an even layer.
7. Top with reserved half of the diced strawberries. Press into granola layer.
8. Next, add the yogurt and strawberry layer and smooth out into an even layer.
9. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
10. Remove from freezer and let thaw for 10-15 minutes. Cut the full sheet pan 5 rows
wide x 10 rows long and place individual servings onto plates or bowls and back into freezer.
11. This is best served partially thawed.
*Keep cold, below 41 degrees
|Serving size||1 bar|
|Pan size||Full sheet pan|
|Recipe Tips:||Regular Vanilla Yogurt can be subtituted for Greek Yogurt|
|If strawberries are frozen, they should be thawed and drained.|
|It should be eaten partially thawed/cold with a fork.|
Nutrients Per Serving:
|Calories||223||Total Fat (gm)||4.7||Dietary Fiber||3.5|
|Protein (gm)||11||Saturated Fat (gm)||0.6||Sodium||135|
|Carbohydrate (gm)||41||Cholesterol (mg)||0|
1 bar is: 1 oz m/ma, 1 oz grain equivalent, ½ cup fruit