BBQ Jackfruit Quesadilla
1 ea 8 in. Flour Tortilla
1/3 cup Dairy Free Monterey Jack Shreds
1 ½ tbsp BBQ Sauce (store bought)
3 oz Jackfruit Chunks
½ tbsp Cilantro, Fresh, Minced
½ tbsp Canola Oil
¼ cup Salsa Verde (store bought)
1. Pre-heat a well-oiled grill to high heat; Combine jackfruit and ½ tbsp of BBQ sauce in a small bowl, mix until jackfruit is coated. Proceed to grill the jackfruit on both sides until grill marks are present; Approximately two minutes on each side.
2. Shred the jackfruit using two forks, and reserve.
3. Pre-heat a medium sauté pan or griddle to medium heat; Add canola oil.
4. Line half of an 8' in. flour tortilla with dairy-free Monterey jack cheese, shredded BBQ jackfruit, and chopped cilantro; Fold in half.
5. Griddle both sides of the flour tortilla until golden brown and cheese is melted, approximately 3 minutes on each side.
6. Cut the quesadilla in to two pieces and serve with a side of Salsa Verde for dipping.