Banana Fosters Waffle
24 ea Waffle (SUBRECIPE)
3 cup Foster's Sauce (SUBRECIPE)
8 cup Caramelized bananas (SUBRECIPE)
3 cup Sliced Almonds
1. Set 1 each warm waffle on serving plate.
2. Smother with 2 tablespoons Foster's sauce.
3. Top with 1/3 cup caramelized bananas.
4. Garnish with 2 tablespoons sliced almonds.
- 12 cup Flour all purpose
- 2 tbsp Salt kosher
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar granulated
- 2 tsp Cinnamon ground
- 1/2 cup Baking Powder
- 12 ea Eggs large
- 3 qt Silk Soymilk
1. Preheat waffle iron to medium-high heat setting.
2. In a medium work bowl, mix together flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, whisk together eggs and PBB until smooth.
4. Pour dry mixture into liquid mixture and stir just until combined.
5. Preheat waffle iron. Lightly coat the inside of the waffle iron with panspray.
6. Pour 1 cup portions of batter into a pre-heated waffle iron.
7. Cook in waffle iron for around 8 minutes.
8. Remove waffle from iron and serve warm.
- 24.00 ea Bananas peeled, 1/4" coins
- 4.00 cup Sugar granulated
1. Sprinkle sugar over bananas.
2. Using blow torch, brulee until sugar has caramelized to a deep golden brown.
3. Serve immediately.
24 - 2 tablespoon servings
- 1 2/3 cup Margarine dairy free, unsalted
- 1 2/3 cup Brown Sugar light
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt Kosher
- 3/4 cup Dark Rum
1. Add butter and brown sugar to small skillet. Cook over medium high heat until butter is melted, whisking to combine.
2. Continue cooking until brown sugar has melted.
3. Add rum and ignite using a long match.
4. Let flame die down and hold at room temperature for service.