Yogurt-Marinated Grilled Chicken Wings with Tzatziki Sauce and Charred Lemons
- 3 lbs. Chicken Wings
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Oikos Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbs. Lemon, zested and juiced
- 3 each Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 5-6 each Parsley stems
- 2 Tbs. Oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- ¼ tsp. Cayenne
- Lemons, halved and charred, as needed
- Tzatziki sauce, as needed
- Parsley, chopped, to garnish
- Feta, to garnish (optional)
To prepare the yogurt-marinated wings
1. Season chicken wings generously with salt and place in a one-gallon resealable plastic bag. Add yogurt through paprika and seal bag. Turn to evenly coat chicken with marinade. Chill at least 2 hours and up to 8.
2. Let chicken sit at room temperature 1 hour before grilling.
3. Prepare a grill for medium heat; oil grate. Remove chicken from marinade, letting excess drip back into bag, and grill, turning every 3–4 minutes, until charred in spots and cooked through, 10–12 minutes total. Transfer to a platter and let rest 5 minutes.
4. Garnish wings with parsley and feta and serve with charred lemons and tzatziki sauce.