MAKES 70 SERVINGS (4 FL OZ EACH)
- 13 Pounds Russet Potatoes, Peeled, ½” Dice
- 4 Cups Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt
- ⅔ Cup Dijon Mustard
- ⅔ Cup Green Onion, Chopped
- 1 ¼ Teaspoons Paprika
- 2 ½ Teaspoons Salt
- 1 ¼ Teaspoons Pepper
1. Add potatoes to a large stock pot and fill with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until fork-tender. Drain and cool.
2. In large mixing bowl combine Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt, mustard, green onion, salt, pepper, and paprika.Whisk to combine.
3. Fold potatoesinto the sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Make it your own: flavor inspirations
Loaded Baked Potato, German style, Black Bean Chorizo, Creamy Dill Cucumber, Chimichurri