Pan-Roasted Salmon With Tzatziki & Fennel Arugula Salad
6 6-oz. portions
- ¼ Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1/8 cup Honey
- 10 grams Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2oz. Slivered Red Onion, Julienne
- ¼ oz. Finely Chopped Garlic
- 6 oz. Diced Cucumber
- 1 ½ cups Oikos®Triple Zero® Greek Yogurt – Vanilla
- Salt and Fresh Milled Black Pepper
Combine vinegar and honey in a small sauce pot. Bring the liquid to boil while stirring for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add the mint leaves. Allow the mint leaves to steep while the liquid cools for 5 minutes.
Combine onions, salt and garlic. Strain the liquid while pouring over the onions and discard the wilted leaves. Allow liquid to pickle the onions for 20 minutes minimum (the longer the better).
Combine the cucumber, dill and yogurt with the onion mixture. Re-season with salt and freshly milled black pepper to taste and refrigerate for service.