Dairy-Free Margherita Flatbread
- 1 ea Pizza Dough
- ¼ cup All purpose Flour
- as needed Vegetable Oil
- ¾ cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup Dairy Free Mozzarella Shreds
- 9 ea Basil Leaves, Fresh
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, Fresh Cracked
1. Pre heat a grill to high heat and pre heat a convection oven to 500 Degrees F.
2. Dust a rolling pin with flour and proceed to roll out the pizza dough into a flatbread.
3. On a well-oiled grill, proceed to grill both sides of the flatbread for 2 minutes or until grill marks are present.
4. Transfer the flatbread to a half hotel pan before topping with marinara sauce and dairy-free mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake the flatbread for 3 minutes in the convection oven or until cheese is melted and flatbread is golden brown; Garnish with fresh basil leaves and fresh cracked black pepper before serving.