Creamy Chicken Habanero Salad
- 8 ea. Avocado, Fresh, Halved
- 1 Cup Chicken, Shredded
- 1 Cup Black Beans, Drained, Rinsed
- 1 Cup Quinoa, Tri-Color, cooked
- 1/2 Cup Cotija Cheese, grated
- 6 fl. oz. (divided) Creamy Habanero dressing
- ¼ Cup Cilantro, fresh
1. In a mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken, black beans, quinoa, cotija, and 2 oz. of habanero dressing and cilantro. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. To serve: Cut an avocado in half and remove the pit.
3. In each avocado half, add 1/4 cup. of chicken salad to the center of the avocado.
4. Drizzle with remaining dressing.