Broccoli Mac And Cheese
- 12 ½ lbs. Whole Wheat Penne Pasta, Dry
- 14 ¼ lbs. Chopped Broccoli, Fresh or Frozen
- 1 ¾ lbs. Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 14 ½ oz. Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 43 oz. American Cheese, Shredded, Nonfat
- 2 ¾ lbs. Dannon® Oikos® Greek Yogurt – Plain
- 3 ½ cups Nonfat Milk
- 2 ½ tbsp. Salt
Cook whole wheat penne pasta in boiling water according to package directions.
Add chopped broccoli to the pasta during the last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain when cooking time is complete.
While pasta and broccoli are cooking, mix together remaining ingredients in a large saucepan and heat over low flame just long enough to melt the cheese, approximately 5 minutes.
Place drained broccoli and pasta into hotel pan or serving pan.