Baked Alfredo Penne with Chicken and Broccoli
- 17.2 cups / 7.8 lbs Alfredo Sauce - SEE RECIPE BELOW
- 25 cups / 6 cups Whole Wheat Penne Noodles, Cooked
- 12.5 cups / 6.5 lbs Pre-Cooked Chicken, Diced IQF and Thawed
- 25 cups / 4.7 lbs Broccoli Florets, IQF
- 1.5 cups / 0.2 lbs Toasted Breadcrumbs
1) Preheat oven to 350°F
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix alfredo sauce, cooked noodles, chicken, and broccoli together.
3) Pour mixture into a half hotel pan.
4) Cover pan and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or until hot.
5) Remove pan from oven, uncover, and cover top of baked penne with toasted breadcrumbs.